SECTION 1 - ABOUT YOU AND THE CHURCH
1) Which of the following occasions and events have you been to at St Denys' and St Mark's churches? (please select any which apply to you)
A family occasion Wedding Baptism Funeral
A Sunday service at a special time of the year Christmas Easter Harvest Remembrance
A Sunday service at any other time
As a visitor, for a: History Tour School Visit Concert Coffee Morning Craft Fair Craft Group
Any other occasion:
2) If you are yet to visit, what kind of future events, guided tours or services would you be interested in?
3) In relation to the two churches, which of the following are important to you? Please rate each item 1-5, with 1 being the least important and 5 the most important.
Maintaining the historic church building of St Denys' 1 2 3 4 5 Providing Sunday services 1 2 3 4 5 Providing midweek services 1 2 3 4 5 The churches available for significant life events such as weddings, baptisms and funerals 1 2 3 4 5 An opportunity to explore belief and learn more about the Christian Faith 1 2 3 4 5 St Denys' being open during the day for visitors and as a space for quiet and reflection 1 2 3 4 5 Activities for children i.e. Messy Church/Family Services for primary and pre-school age children 1 2 3 4 5 Activities for younger children and families i.e. Family Services/Jolly Tots 1 2 3 4 5 Events e.g. Christmas Markets, Plant Sales, Coffee Mornings, Craft Fair, Concerts 1 2 3 4 5
4) If the church was to do one new thing this year, what would you like it to be?
5) If the church was to host more concerts, what kind would most appeal to you?